Saturday, December 8, 2007

That's a wrap.

Kayla did great today. They really seemed to like some of what she said and did. I did hear them say she looks great on camera. And that the camera 'loves her'. I hope this is a good thing.

They handed her a record and asked her what it was. She said a CD. LOL, which is weird b/c she knows what a CD is, but not a record. Then they asked her what played it. She had no answer, but they had her say "This won't play on an iPod". haha. They they handed her a rotary phone and had her dial her number. This is where they really got a kick out of her. She knew how to use it, but didn't know the name. They also asked her when cars were invented. Her answer 1996

It's for the Norman Rockwell exhibit coming. They also had her say some crazy lines. I hope those don't make it as they really made her look silly. "My teacher would know that, she's like 100 years old." "Man Norman Rockwell looks OLD". I wasn't too happy about those.

We actually bought groceries. Real groceries. We also went to Trader Joes. Love the free samples of everything. The Joe-Joe's cookies were DELISH, same for the spinach dip.

No comments: